Monday, April 20, 2015

A Brand New Mixed Media Blog--Anything But Cute! DT Announcement!

Hello everyone!

 I have some awesome news to share with you!  I am proud and tremendously honored to be chosen to join Pamellia's Design Team for her wonderful new mixed media challenge blog Anything But Cute.  When I got Pamellia's e-mail inviting me to join her team, I couldn't believe my eyes!  One of the most talented artists in blogland wants me on her Design Team??? What???? (This must be a typo!)  Well, YEAH! That was an offer I could NOT refuse!


Seriously, what a true honor it is to be chosen to create along side a group of my favorite artists, and a very good hearted group of ladies they are, too! Please pop over to Anything But Cute to learn a little more about me and see a few of my favorite mixed media works. While you're there, don't forget to hit that Follow button--you won't want to miss a single thing!  You are going to be in for some fun, inspirational challenges as well as some great tutorials.

Here is some information I would like to share with you about the blog:
Anything But Cute is a brand new mixed media challenge blog with a new challenge starting on the 5th day of every month at 7:00 am EST. 
We welcome all types of crafts. Cards, journal pages, scrapbook pages, 3D crafts, canvas art, altered items and any other handmade paper or mixed media arts. We encourage crafters of all skill levels and styles - shabby chic, grunge, vintage, elegant, stylish, retro, you name it. As our name indicates, the only style we are not showcasing - are all things cute and adorable. There must be at least one mixed media product on your project somewhere, be that paint, ink, stain, spray, paste, clay, crackle glaze...whatever tickles your fancy!
At Anything But Cute, we would love to see all you seasoned and expert mixed media artists, but we also want to encourage those of you who are just getting your feet wet. Our design team will always be on the lookout for these exceptional projects and artists. You just never know when we might be giving out something special to a talented mixed media newcomer. We all have to start somewhere, right! Be sure to mention in your post that you are a newcomer to the mixed media arts.
Our first challenge starts on May 5th, so let's get messy and have some fun!
Please be sure to stop back to Anything But Cute On April 23 when you will meet the next member of the Design Team.  She's an incredibly talented, creative and well known artist whose work I greatly admire. I know you will be excited to learn who she is!

Thank you for stopping by! Big hugs!
Sara Emily

24 comments:

  1. Wow Sara, you sure are giving me a big head! I appreciate the kind words, but I'm the super lucky one here. I am so excited to have you as a teamie and I can't wait to see what you come up with for our challenges!! Extra big hugs my friend and welcome aboard!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Pamellia! It's really a huge honor, and I hope I "make you proud"! We have an awesome team, and you to thank for bringing us all together! VERY happy to be on board! Big hugs to you!

      Delete
  2. Big congratulations my friend!!! Your work is amazing and deserves to be recognized like this with a DT spot! Big congrats to Pamellia too on putting together challenge blog and having you on her team!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Samra! Your kind words mean so much to me! Have a wonderful evening and big hugs to you!

      Delete
  3. Congratulations and well deserved. Pamellia is so fortunate to have you and your fabulous creativity as part of her team.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thank you, Cec! That's going to make ME have a big fat head! Big hugs!

      Delete
  4. Whoot whoot! Sara Emily in the house! Congrats to you dearie and what a wonderful opportunity! So happy to be your teamie as you are an awesome artist! Talent abounds here on Anything But Cute! Loves it! Hugz to you muffin! ~Niki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Niki, you just make me laugh! I would so wish to meet you in person! And thank you SO much for your kind words! I am happy that Pamellia brought us together--you, too, are an amazing artist, and a huge inspiration to me! Hugs, Punkin'!

      Delete
  5. Huge Congratulations Sara! I'm not surprised to see you here though - you are a natural choice! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, Chris! What a wonderful compliment! I can't wait to see how this all comes together! It's going to be fun! Big hugs, Chris!

      Delete
  6. WOWSER!!! Well done and you will be a fantastic member of the DT - thoroughly deserved and I shall look forward to entering and seeing more of your fab work!!! BRILLIANT NEWS! Cxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Catherine! Your support means a lot to me, and I'm looking forward to seeing your work in the challenges! Hugs!

      Delete
  7. SO pleased to see you on the team Sara Emily and also to see your 12 tags piece on the ABC site - that was such genius and a wonderful creation ( as are the rest too - but I loved that one especially!) Nikki xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, I really appreciate you support, Nikki! I'm happy you liked that 12 tags sampler...it was one of those crafty milestones for me, so it feels good that you enjoyed it, too! I think I need to get a move on with this month's tag, or I'll have to make another sampler next year! Still loving my wall hanging, my friend! Hugs!

      Delete
  8. Wow Sara Emily! Congratulations! I' m very happy to see you here! Sure you will add your Wonderful talent on Pamellia's challenge blog. Can't wait to see the beginning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lys, thank you for your lovely message of support! I can't wait to get started, too! Hugs!

      Delete
  9. Congratulations Sara! You are so very talented, can't wait to see you over on Anything But Cute :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Becky! I really appreciate your sweet words! I can't wait to see what you create, as you too, are a talented artist!

      Delete
  10. Yaaaaay! Congratulations, my dear! It's a great pleasure for me to have such a super talented teamie! Pamellia, did a wonderful choice! I am so excited!
    Big hugs to you :)
    Branka xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Branka! I'm excited, too, and couldn't be happier with all the choices Pamellia made for her team. Huge crafty hugs!

      Delete
  11. Huge congratulations Sara, it is so lovely to see your talent being recognised. I hope you have lots of fun and I look forward to seeing your creations! Anne x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Anne! I'm very excited about my first Design Team, and what a team we have! I hope we'll see your talent on Anything But Cute! Hugs!

      Delete
  12. Congrats Sara!! Can't wait to get this baby started in the first challenge, I just know you will be super awesome on this team!!! Hugs, Georgie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your congratulatory message, my talented friend! I'm looking forward to my first Design team and the wonderful challenges we have in store! Big hugs, Georgie!

      Delete

Thank you for leaving your comments...they mean so much to me.