Saturday, March 12, 2022

CAS Sympathy Card



Hello, again!  I had the sad need for a sympathy card a while back for an unexpected loss of a young extended family member. I think this was the biggest struggle to make--sympathy cards are always the hardest for me, but when it is combined with a sudden loss of one so young, it's almost impossible. I think you can understand why I haven't posted it yet.


CAS design does not come easy for me; neither does ink blending or restraint with paint splatters. So here's a four in one 'struggle' card, so fitting for Suzz's  Rather Blustery Day challenge at The Funkie Junkie Boutique blog. Thanks so much for taking the time to look! Hugs!

Also sharing with these challenges:


6 comments:

  1. I’m so sorry for your loss- it’s definitely harder when the person is younger. I believe that GOD makes no mistakes, yet also understands our hurt & struggle with His Plan. Your card front is very peaceful & gentle; showing your care… and I’m seeing how much of yourself is sent inside this: that alone will help their loss with time. I felt a closure when I looked back on the cards sent (after my Dad died) because I knew I was not alone during that time, and long after.
    Sharing your beautiful card at The Funkie Junkie Boutique May have a domino effect; helping others with a recent loss, also, so… Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really sorry to read this Sara, loss is hard but when young it'something so difficult to comprehend. Your card needs no more than to just let the image speak for itself another thought provoking creation and I thank you for sharing it with us. Take care of yourself and the family Hugs Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry for your loss, it's even harder when they go so young. Your card is beautiful, I love the poignant design with the circle and embossing powders - perfect ❤️. Take care and sending you big hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a hard card to make. My condolences and thank you for sharing with us over at the Funkie Junkie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and elegant card! Thanks for playing along with The Funkie Junkie Boutique

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry for your loss, Sara Emily!!! It's a wonderful sympathy card!!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments...they mean so much to me.