Saturday, March 9, 2019

Tim Holtz Tattered Butterfly, Distress Oxide Sprays and Alcohol Pearls Tutorial



Hello friends! It's my turn for Saturday Showcase at Frilly and Funkie today. I hope you'll stop by the blog to see how I've used Tim Holtz Tattered Butterfly die and his new Distress Oxide Sprays and Alcohol Pearls. Here's a look at two of the cards, but there's more at Frilly and Funkie, including a tutorial on how I made each of these butterflies and cards!



Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs and blessings! Sara Emily

Challenge shares (I hope you'll take a hop to see the details):
Simon Says: Whatever The Weather Optimistic for warm sunny weather to bring out REAL butterflies!
Art and Soul March Moodboard Challenge in Soul Sisters Believe in Yourself card

Love 2 Create Challenge #3 Anything Mixed Media Goes
Mix It Up MIUCB #23 - Anything Goes + Inked Background
Scrapy Land Challenge #109 Anything Goes I used 2 Sizzix dies.

15 comments:

  1. These are both so amazing!! You've showcased the butterfly die so beautifully on each one!! I love the colors and designs!! Headed over for all the details!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the different looks you achieved with that butterfly die --- so many beautiful options!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic projects, Sara Emily! Just saw the full tutorial and now think I need to get some of those sprays and pearls. I just bought this butterfly die the other day and am looking forward to some time to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous...love the effects from the sprays and Alcohol Pearls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous designs and outcomes with these two gorgeous cards Sara, I adore the butterflies xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks wonderful Sara Emily, - I shall now pop over to the F& F blog to see it all in detail, I am not totally convinced of the new sprays yet, so will be good to get further input....
    Happy Sunday and have a wonderful week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card duo! I love how different they look from each other! The colors on each one are so rich and your layering makes the butterflies really look alive. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful work with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at MIU, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. These really are so stunning Sara Emily, been over and explored up close and adored again and again. Blogger seems to be playing hide and seek with my reading list and I kept your page open so I could visit after a very busy weekend but my computer decided to update and I could not find you at all last night...
    I have yet to get my hands on those sprays and am holding out until I see what others do with them first, I believe you may have convinced me :))
    Thank you so much for all the inspiration, have a wonderful week.
    Creative Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are amazing! (as always :-).) . Thanks for sharing them with us for the Scrapy Land Challenge #109 too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning work! All that glorious colour and scrummy texture! Wow!
    Thank you for joining us this month at We Love 2 Create! Jane (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are all beautiful! I love seeing the bright and the vintage!

    ReplyDelete

  13. http://welove2create.blogspot.com/ Thank you for sharing your project with the DT from We Love To Create, These are all amazing Hugs Corry. (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Glorious butterflies - off to check out the techniques.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments...they mean so much to me.