Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Perspective



Welcome! I actually made this card well over a week ago when I first got my Tim Holtz Perspective Butterfly die, but didn't post it. Fortunately, I did snap a couple photos before I sent it off to my sister in law for her birthday. 

Simon Says Stamp's Monday current challenge is to add some texture, and I thought this might fit the bill. Chunky white embossing powder supplies the texture on the butterfly's wings and the brightly sprayed background (Dylusions). A couple of stamped images from Tim's Field Notes set and a splatter of Kitsch Flamingo Distress Spray Stain complete the background to show off this surprisingly large butterfly die cut.

That's it for today, but I'll be back tomorrow with my Design Team project for new challenge at The Funkie Junkie Boutique blog. I hope you'll stop back! Hugs! Sara Emily

Challenge shares:

Simon Says Stamp Monday Add Some Texture

Country View Challenges February 2021 - First Signs Of Spring

7 comments:

  1. Stunning card Sara! Loving the colours and the background is just gorgeous! Love that amazing butterfly too. Hope you are well and staying safe. hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Sara, I love the hot colours of the background and that incredibly detailed butterfly! Thanks for playing with us at Country View Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you believe I bought the butterfly when it first came out and have not used it yet..... shame on me. I love how you used the butterfly, your card is gorgeous against that stunning background! Your sister in law must have been thrilled to receive this beauty.

    I am joining you on the naughty step, alas, I never seem to have time to comment these days even though I have all the time in the world. Thank you for your visit, it was lovely to hear from you my friend. Keep safe and well. Hugs, Anne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - gorgeous fiery colours in the background and the icy lace of the butterfly's wings looks so good in contrast. Beautiful.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Sara!!! Thank you for joining the February challenge of the Country View Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another card with pop! Love the different colors of the background under the white butterfly. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments...they mean so much to me.