Saturday, August 22, 2020

Sizzix Foliage Wrap Die Saturday Showcase Tutorial for The Funkie Junkie Boutique Challenge Blog





Hello! I'm over on The Funkie Junkie Boutique Challenge Blog today with a Saturday Showcase Tutorial, featuring Sizzix Foliage Wrap Die. I have four samples for you using one die set, as well as  step by steps for the butterfly wrap card I made for our current challenge, 'It's a Wrap!',  and the poinsettia Christmas card, so I hope you'll join me there! Big hugs! Sara Emily

Challenge shares:

Simon Says Stamp Monday Grunge It Up Posting my grungy fall tag.

Word Art Wednesday Anything Goes #452 - #453 All four projects should work!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, beautiful makes! So much amazing inspiration and I loved seeing how they all came together in your tutorials over at TFJB Challenge Blog - thanks so much for sharing 😀. Happy and creative wishes! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Each project is really fabulous, Sara Emily!!!! And your tutorial is wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments...they mean so much to me.