Sunday, December 24, 2017

Destination Inspiration for A Vintage Journey

A joyful Christmas Eve or Christmas day to my friends and visitors, depending on where you are in the world! My wish is that you are having a day of peaceful celebration with family and friends. I have a Destination Inspiration tutorial up on A Vintage Journey today. If you have a few minutes, I hope you'll stop by!


I'm also sharing with:
No automatic alt text available.
Scrapy Land Challenge #80 Anything Goes I used Sizzix and Impression Obsession die sets.

Merry Christmas!
Sara Emily

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful project, Sara Emily! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Sara Emily! I love all of it, especially the embossing powder you used! Love how you made such a pretty scene out of that yard sale find! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas...hugs :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely way to celebrate Christmas at Destination Inspiration, Sara Emily. Hope you are enjoying the festive season.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved your project and your excellent tutorial! I hope you and yours had a wonderful Christmas day and that you are enjoying the holiday season! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing project! I love it! Thank you for taking part in Noor Design U.K. December Challenge! Elena DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I left you some love over there Sara Emily and I must admit - you amaze me!!
    sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. GORGEOUS !
    Thanks for joining us at Scrapy Land challenges blog and good luck !
    Maryvonne DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  8. The reason for the season, beauitful. Thanks for playing along at Mixed Media Monthly.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments...they mean so much to me.