Friday, June 23, 2023

Make it Count


Hello! I've been watching some reruns of Tim Holtz videos and was inspired to break out a neglected Texture Fade and actually use a few die sets of his I never used to make a birthday card for one of my soon-to-be 25 year old kiddos.


I embossed Bristol Board with the Swirls folder and then dragged and dipped it in oxide ink smooshed on my mat and spritzed with water. I thoroughly dried the panel. I inked the flat side of the folder with distress ink, spritzed lightly with water and re-inserted the card in the folder and once again ran it through to transfer the ink to the background. You can see I ran a second card through to use up the ink.


I added some appropriate, suggestive Remnant Rubs and die cut the sentiment from Bold Text #1 and the smaller numbers from Alphanumeric Theory. The Perspective Butterfly is layered in black and white card. That's all for today! I will be sharing this in Tim Holtz Addicts Facebook group #timtvsizzix  challenge and Simon Says Stamp Monday Pick a Number challenge. Thanks for stopping by! 

Tim Holtz Products: Distress ink Squeezed Lemonade - Distress Oxide Mermaid Lagoon - Distress Paint Black Soot (watered down and straight up) - Swirls Multi Level Texture Fade - Sizzix Alphanumeric Theory, Perspective Butterfly, Bold Text #1 - Remnant Rubs

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving your comments...they mean so much to me.