Saturday, June 20, 2020

Shine Like the Stars - A 4th of July Celebration



Hello again!  I love 4th of July! I'm celebrating early with this card which my second post today. You can see my other post here.

 All details of this card can be found at The Funkie Junkie Boutique blog where I am presenting this week's Saturday Showcase. Today, we are featuring Tim Holtz Sizzix Decor Frames Bigz die and his Stamper's Anonymous stencils. I hope you can hop over for the details and additional close ups of this card and other samples. Wishing all who celebrate it a Happy 4th of July! Sara Emily


Challenge shares:
Simon Says Stamp Monday Sprays and Splashes My SPLASHES of color come from moving paint and ink around with SPRAYS of water. But I also used Distress Spray stain on my background.
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Summer Fun What could be more fun than a 4th of July celebration?!
Country View Challenges June 2020 - Summer Fields Hear me out on this: Until I moved to my current city, I always watched the 4th of July fireworks in a  country field. I still remember parking the car and walking out into a huge field with hundreds of others laying on blankets to watch the display. Sadly, our little city has decided to forego the celebration this year due to the virus. (But it was OK with the protests.)
Creative Artiste Challenge #61

5 comments:

  1. I’m drooling over all of these amazing layers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! I'm loving the textured background and all the layers look amazing - beautiful 😀. Happy Sunday and wishing you a wonderful new week! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. An amazing layered card - the perfect July 4th celebration.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderfully patriotic card. Fabulous elements, colours and design.
    Thank you for joining in with our June challenge "Anything Mixed Media Goes" at Creative Artiste Mixed Media. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card, Sara Emily! All the elements are perfect for the 4th of July. I was just thinking about this girl paper doll as I made a tag with her last year inspired by you. Big hugs, my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments...they mean so much to me.