Sunday, June 15, 2014

Thank You

I just made this card for my neighbors, who invited us to join them for their family Father's Day lunch.  We had such a good time, and the food and fellowship was outstanding.  I just wanted to thank them as soon as possible, and I know they enjoy my handmade cards.



 For the background I chose a piece of patterned scrap paper from the bin and stamped it randomly with Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz sets--Seamless Experience and Urban Grunge, using Archival ink.  Distressed  with Distress inks and glued to card blank.

I stamped the dressform in Archival ink, cut out, and distressed with Distress ink.  Stamped and distressed spool with Distress Ink, cut out and popped both up off the background with varied thicknesses of pop dots.
Stamped seam binding with Fabrico ink and a Stampin' Up sentiment and tied and glued this around the waist of the dressform. Notched ends and wrinkled it a bit.



I'm entering this at the last minute (phew!) in Eureka Stamps Challenge 93 Thank You.

2 comments:

  1. This card is great and I love the vintage look. Thanks for joining us this week for our "Thank You Challenge." Come back to join us again and good luck.
    Karal Eureka Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome!!!

    Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments...they mean so much to me.